Founded in 1914, the Burghausen plant is WACKER’s principal production site and the largest chemical site in Bavaria. At the 2.3 km² site, more than 10,000 employees manufacture thousands of different products in some 150 facilities.
Burghausen is 110 km east of Munich on the Austrian border, in the "Bavarian chemical triangle."
Wacker Chemie AG
Switchboard: +49 8677 83-0
Truck Gate: Burgkirchner Strasse 1
Map & Directions