ETONIS® polymeric admixtures make it possible to alter the key properties of concrete, optimizing familiar applications and opening up new ones.
ETONIS® in Sprayed Concrete
ETONIS® is particularly suitable for modifying sprayed concrete, such as that used in tunneling applications.
Benefits in fresh concrete:
- Improved pumpability
- Improved adhesion, even on smooth surfaces such as metals and damp substrates
- Significantly reduced rebound
Benefits in hardened concrete:
- Greater ductility for accommodating thermal stress, vibration and pressure
- Excellent compaction reduces cracking
- Highly durable, even under mechanical stress (pressure tunnels)
- Resists aggressive groundwater
On the whole, ETONIS® significantly reduces the material consumption and construction time, while extending the usable life of the concrete.
- Less material and a shorter application time
- Less waste material and lower disposal costs
- Longer intervals between maintenance for machinery
- Less of an impact on the environment
Concrete modified with ETONIS® is suitable for wet and dry spraying.
ETONIS® in Precast Concrete
ETONIS® improves adhesion and flexural strength in concrete, which opens up the possibility of innovative, extremely lightweight, curved composite components made of concrete and aluminum.