Invitation and agenda
Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2012
Invitation to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting
In fiscal 2011, WACKER posted a good result again. But, during the last three months of the year, turbulence on the photovoltaic (PV) market and weaker demand in our semiconductor business put a significant damper on our sales and earnings, which had been excellent up until then.
All in all, we raised sales to just under €5 billion and achieved earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization of €1.1 billion. WACKER Group’s net income for 2011 was €365 million, corresponding to an after-tax return of over seven percent.
We would like to show you in person the details of how WACKER’s business developed in 2011, and explain the strategies and measures we are using to further drive the Group's growth this year.
We hereby invite WACKER’s shareholders to attend our Annual Shareholders’ Meeting at the ICM – International Congress Centre Munich (Munich-Riem, Am Messesee 6, 81829 Munich, Germany) on May 16, 2012, starting at 10:00 a.m.
Wacker Chemie AG
Dr. Peter-Alexander Wacker
Supervisory Board Chairman
Dr. Rudolf Staudigl
President & CEO
- Presentation of the adopted Annual Financial Statements as per December 31, 2011, the approved Consolidated Financial Statements as per December 31, 2011, the combined 2011 management report, the 2011 Supervisory Board Report and the Executive Board’s Explanatory Report on the information, pursuant to Section 289, Subsection 4, and Section 315, Subsection 4 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) .
- Resolution on the Appropriation of Profits
- Resolution on the Ratification of the Actions of the Executive Board
- Resolution on the Ratification of the Actions of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on the Nomination of Auditor