Invitation and agenda
Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2010
Invitation to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting
Despite the global economic crisis, WACKER navigated a steady course through 2009. Although the worst recession in decades clearly hit sales and earnings, we generated positive EBITDA in most divisions and maintained our high investment level.
We would like to explain to you – preferably in person – the details of WACKER’s performance in 2009 and our strategic measures to tackle this year’s challenges.
We therefore invite you to our Annual Shareholders’ Meeting at the ICM – International Congress Centre Munich (Munich-Riem, 81829 Munich, Germany) on Friday, May 21, 2010, starting at 10 a.m.
Wacker Chemie AG
Dr. Peter-Alexander Wacker
Supervisory Board Chairman
Dr. Rudolf Staudigl
President & CEO
- Presentation of the adopted Annual Financial Statements as per December 31, 2009, the Wacker Chemie AG and Group Management Reports for 2009, the Approved Consolidated Financial Statements as per December 31, 2009, the 2009 Supervisory Board Report and the Executive Board’s Explanatory Report on the information, pursuant to Section 289 (4) and Section 315 (4) of the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Resolution on the Appropriation of Profits
- Resolution on the Ratification of the Actions of the Executive Board
- Resolution on the Ratification of the Actions of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on the Choice of Auditor
- Authorization to Acquire Treasury Shares
- Resolution on the Amendment of the Articles of Association of Wacker Chemie AG to Comply With the German Shareholders’ Rights Directive (ARUG)